The U.S. Embassy invites applications for the American English Training of Trainers (AETOT) program for the RN7 region.
AETOT will convene 25 English teachers from the RN7 region: Antsirabe, Ambositra, Fianarantsoa, Ambalavao, Ranomafana, Ihosy, Toliara (and cities in between) for a four-day workshop on modern teaching methods and the use of U.S. government-developed American English materials. The workshop will take place in Fianarantsoa May 17 – 20, 2023.
AETOT promotes English language learning and best teaching practices based on U.S. government-developed American English resources, first to teacher-trainers, then to the broader teaching community through re-echo workshops conducted in the participants’ communities.
Ideal candidates are:
- English language teachers/educators at all levels (primary, secondary, university)
- Eager to learn new teaching techniques/materials and apply them in the classroom.
- Capable of training other English teachers
- Available to attend and fully engage in all four days of the program.
Certificates will be awarded to all workshop participants.
- The selection committee will review all applications and choose program participants.
- The Embassy will cover all costs related to program participation, including transportation, lodging, and meals.
- Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by March 31, 2023.
For more information about AETOT, application instructions, and forms, click here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Wpzc7AO4zciIIftJAmKqM5nsCgKssTka